Farming ideas and business development for Filipinos
We have listed the best 5 farming ideas and how you can develop the business into extraordinary profit and boost income.
1. Cattle or Cow – This animal will take about a years to grow but the best thing is that cattle is also one of the highest paying animals on the farm, a capital of 8-9k for a small cattle is a good price for a beginner and the development will just make a little bit harder, maintaining to grow and keeping the cattle healthy is one of the priority and the main thing to focus on because without a water to drink and a grass to eat will make them sick or less weight, we can avoid medicines for a cow just to make sure the animal is in care with a good farmer and he know how to care for it and feeding the cow is not hard to find grass in the farm so fewer expenses for their food and the investment is really satisfied, for an example you have purchased 3 cows with the amount of 8,500 each with a total of 25,500 and then your 1-2 years or sometimes 3 years of caring and feeding the cow will make you rich of course for an instant, the price of a cattle today is ranging up to 30,000 – 45,000 pesos so if you sell the three cow you will have 112,500 in average price. If you worrying where and how to sell your cow there’s a lot of people who are looking into it just because many restaurants and butchers are always selling in the market with thousands of people and some are for party food like weddings, funeral, birthday (if any), and lot more, Filipino loves to party and celebration did you?
2. Goat are some of the best meat for many people and Filipino loves food like caldereta, kilawen and such exotic way of cooking, just like cattle farming it almost has the same way to grow this kind of animal, feeding with grass but the only difference is that goat has the other taste of grass or leaves in the farm so make sure to research what are the food that is good and bad for goat to eat, maintaining to grow a goat will just take a year but if want to extend their growing process it up to you, make sure that the meat should not be old enough so that the buyers will not think twice to have a negotiation longer, so just for a year. The capital to use is 1,000 to 1,500 for small goats and ranging to 4,500 to 6,000 pesos when ready to dispatch. In caring a goat makes a little bit harder because there are small animals comparing to a cow that hard to find grass or leaves to feed and location that are clean and the housing should be in it, without their house they can’t sleep and making a baby will easier them to make.
3. Chicken cock poultry many of us have a chicken in the backyards but we can’t say that chickens in the backyard neighbors are enough to feed people especially when occasion is coming not just once but almost every day there are occasions around, what makes a chicken especial is that we have a traditional chicken favorite recipes like adobo, fried chicken, grilled or lechon manok, and much-flavored food. Chicken is easy to make them grow for just a days or 1 month for the exact, However the income has a little bit lower but we still increase it by increasing the number of chicken in the farm, feeding your chickens with corn or feeds that you can buy in a farm supply for animal food and with a little amount of food investment.
4. Vegetable farming has a potential of great income because the growing processes of vegetables are continues if they fully grow and start producing, the flow of money will be not just like animals that you can wait until the end of growing months before you can sell them to the buyers, Vegetable is really important especially garlic, onions, and tomatoes, this three vegetables are one of the most important in the kitchen because without this three important vegetables you can’t cook a better pinakbet or mixed vegetables. Some of the most popular too to the market are the eggplant, String beans, Bitter melon, Squash, Ladyfingers, Green Chili, and Botchoy or petchay tagalong. The income is a little bit slow but just like what I said the difference will be known exactly by time.
5. Corn farming can you guess what part of the Philippines is the best or biggest producer of corn? You can search on Google later, so how corn farming works? Let’s start with the questions 1. The reason of producing massive corn production? 2. Where and how can you sell the products? 3. Are you applicable for a business permit before you can sell? 4. How much would it be used to control this business because yes you will need a people to help you from planting to harvesting? And 5. How much can you actually earn? The reason is that we have animals to feed and some food products that we are consuming every day like chips, bread, and powders which are one of the basic needs or ingredients in making daily food products. To sell the corn is not hard to find buyers anywhere you can find a rice mill or a company that accepting harvested farm products. Literally no permit if you are only a local farmer. To estimate the expenses it would be range up to 50,000 or sometimes lower, but the income is really massive triple the capital.