Are you wondering why are they so very conservative? Not that way they are really but crime speaking they are the most disciplined own law a cultural dynasty traditions which is one of the most powerful law in the world, just like Japan.
20 facts you must know in the middle east
1. Do not ever touch someone that not seems to happen anytime or even girl protected by husband and their brothers.
2. Saudi people are so perfume lovers especially mom's and rich people in emirates or in the middle east.
3. Saudi Arabia is the only country that is not free open, it's the center of the Muslim country, however, Bahrain, Qatar, and the UAE are already opened their way for Christians but Muslim traditions and the law is still strictly prohibited or implemented.
4. Why Qatar have the highest GDP or richest country in the world among the middle east country? now that Saudi has the huge oil importer records in the past 20 years? it's because in total the meaning of GDP per capita is gross domestic products which mean the lifestyle of every household has the higher living cost than the other country and you must know that Saudi is a big country.
5. You can find the tallest building in the world in Burj Khalifa, United Arab emirates.
6. The busiest airport in the world is the Dubai international Airport with the highest number of traffic passengers.
7. 18 wheeler tracks with a maximum speed are free on running roads in Dubai.
8. Car insurance is implemented by the government in the middle east especially in Saudi.
9. The person who died in Saudi Arabia must be buried within 24 hours, except OFW and expats.
10. No recycling factory or junk shop found in Saudi Arabia, this is not a popular business.
11. Vegetables in Saudi Arabia are 2 times bigger than in the Philippines (all kinds of vegetable).
12. All girls in the middle east must be fully covered with black Abaya and Niqab wherever they are, except in open country like Indonesia they covered their face partially, otherwise, middle east workers are still required to wear.
13. In Saudi Arabia, you will never see a whole family together walking on the road, except in the beach, because they love beach together.
14. You might notice that Saudi has few number of Van vehicles or 11 - 8 sitters cars, you must wonder because all family members have their own family car and family driver.
15. 75% of the middle east population are consuming thousands of chicken every day and they called it Kabsah, Kabsah is a family of mixed rice dishes that originates in Yemen.
16. The grandest and one of the best Hotel in Saudi Arabia is the Raffles Makkah Palace, located at King Abdul Aziz Endowment Makkah.
17. A man or husband in Saudi Arabia has the privilege to marry a woman how many times he wants, but just like other country people said, make sure to support each side, and you have the power or wealth to make them live.
18. Alcohol or any flammable contents in your accommodation/home/rented houses is strictly avoided and you may land or put into jail and a punishment you might not expect to slash a part of your body every week.
19. You are not allowed to enter the mosque if you are not converted yet in Muslim, especially in mekka "mecca"a place in Riyadh. Is Islam’s holiest city, as it’s the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad and the faith itself.
20. The most popular sport in the middle east is football.
For readers from Saudi Arabia/Middle East please let us know your opinion and corrections if any, all the information gathered was just come from people who are living in Saudi Arabia.