BDO and other banks through the Megalink, Bancnet and Expressnet Inter-network Anti-Fraud Committee (AIFC) are constantly working together to prevent card fraud specifically card skimming affecting our cardholders, retailers, the financial services industry and society in general. Moreover, BDO has implemented security measures to counter any card skimming incidents. These include installation of PIN shields/cover, Fraud Device Inhibitors/Enhanced Card Bezel, security cameras, and monitoring of suspicious transactions, among others.
02/21 - 02/28
- Requirements on applying MetroBank Debit card/ATM
- How to apply for Metrobank ATM/debit card in Saudi...
- Bank that offers Business loans to start a busines...
- Top 3 best and easiest investment product in the P...
- Kids of OFW tells about emotional feelings, it mak...
- What is the minimum investment required for BDO me...
- Why do we need to invest in a bank?
- BDO loan services
- BDO international branch offices?
- Do i have on BDO insurance when i apply for cash c...
- How much will it cost for BDO Debit card replaceme...
- How can i know if my BDO ATM Debit/Cash Card was b...
- Why did BDO block my ATM Debit/Cash Card?
- HOW MANY TIMES should I change my ATM PIN? explain...
- How can I keep my BDO ATM PIN secure?
- Preventive measures to combat card skimming?
- What is Debit/Credit Card Skimming?
- What is Card Data Compromise?
- What should I do if I lose my BDO ATM Debit or Cas...
- How to invest in BDO?
- The minimum initial deposit to invest at BDO
- Can i still invest at BDO while working abroad?
- Strictly prohibited in LBC air cargo
- ▼ 02/21 - 02/28 (23)
- ► 2015 (189)
- ► 2014 (23)