Ob-course you can! if you visited BDO or in the Philippines then you may visit BDO branches and apply first for the desired investment types.
But if you think you can apply abroad if only there is a branch of BDO in your country or an office that can assist you in applying it.
And I gonna tell that I have a mistake with the title I should say you apply for investment in the Philippines first before living the country so you may be able now to deposit your account in the Philippines wherever you go for work.
Not only BDO you can also invest in much different company or bank even the country where you live in.
It was made not accidentally but definitely created or priorities for many OFW's to use this investment program's so in the end of the contract on your work or in the contract in a bank you may now able to withdraw the total grand of your capital and the yield of the investment.
02/21 - 02/28
- Requirements on applying MetroBank Debit card/ATM
- How to apply for Metrobank ATM/debit card in Saudi...
- Bank that offers Business loans to start a busines...
- Top 3 best and easiest investment product in the P...
- Kids of OFW tells about emotional feelings, it mak...
- What is the minimum investment required for BDO me...
- Why do we need to invest in a bank?
- BDO loan services
- BDO international branch offices?
- Do i have on BDO insurance when i apply for cash c...
- How much will it cost for BDO Debit card replaceme...
- How can i know if my BDO ATM Debit/Cash Card was b...
- Why did BDO block my ATM Debit/Cash Card?
- HOW MANY TIMES should I change my ATM PIN? explain...
- How can I keep my BDO ATM PIN secure?
- Preventive measures to combat card skimming?
- What is Debit/Credit Card Skimming?
- What is Card Data Compromise?
- What should I do if I lose my BDO ATM Debit or Cas...
- How to invest in BDO?
- The minimum initial deposit to invest at BDO
- Can i still invest at BDO while working abroad?
- Strictly prohibited in LBC air cargo
- ▼ 02/21 - 02/28 (23)
- ► 2015 (189)
- ► 2014 (23)