What if the members are stuck in SSS contribution and wish to continue?

The members who have lost or separated from work or stuck in being self-employed, workers or non-working spouse can continue contributing to SSS dropping as VOLUNTARY MEMBER. He still used his former SS number (do not get a new one!) And the Contributions Payment Form. Just check (/) the part for Voluntary Member. It would change its membership status and contribution as a Voluntary Member.

Ang miyembro na nawalan o humiwalay na sa trabaho o natigil sa pagiging self-employed, OFW o non-working spouse ay maaaring magpatuloy sa paghuhulog ng kontribusyon sa SSS bilang VOLUNTARY MEMBER. Gagamitin pa rin niya ang dati niyang SS number (huwag kukuha ng bago!) at ang Contributions Payment Form. Lagyan lamang ng tsek (/) ang bahagi na para sa Voluntary Member. Ito ang magpapabago ng kanyang membership status at kontribusyon bilang Voluntary Member.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Blog Archive