The Big Mac is a hamburger sold by McDonald's, an international fast food restaurant chain. It was introduced in the metropolitan area of Pittsburgh, United States, in 1967 and nationwide in 1968. It is one of the company's signature products.
Energy 550 Kcal (2,300 kg) Carbohydrates 46 g (15%) Sugars 9 g Dietary fiber 3g (13%) Fat 29 g (47%) so that really makes you fat with 29 grams of the fatty? Saturated 10 g (52%) Trans 1 g Protein 25 g Vitamins? yes with Vitamin A 230 IU and Vitamin C 1 mg only, Minerals are: calcium 270 mg (27%), Iron 4.5 mg (35%) Sodium 970 mg (65%) so here we have also explored other constituents namely: Salt equivalent 2.425 mg, Energy from fat 260 Kcal (1,100 kg) yup cholesterol have been testing but just a small with 75 mg (25%)
What are the bad things about eating hamburgers?
1. You are eating such huge cholesterol
2. It's not good for the substitute in dinner or lunch that's just for the snack or fast time eating only.
3. It's not good for children while they were grown because it contains low nutrients and it's not enough for daily living energy to produce.
What are Good things about eating Hamburgers?
1. You will feel full at that time for eating great taste Delicious meal.
2. Quick cooking and fast food no time to spend a lot to wait for food.
3. Just a small dollar not too much price.
So what do you think?