Ten Filipinos die every hour due to smoking, the single most preventable risk factor for cancer and other non-communicable diseases.
2. Reduced risk of coronary heart disease, stroke, and peripheral, vascular, disease
3. Reduced coronary heart disease risk within 1 to 2 years of quitting
4. Lowered risk of lung cancer and many other types of cancer
5. Reduced risk of developing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
6. Reduced risk of infertility in women of reproductive age
You know guys we don't need to avoid you if smoking cigarette is good to your health, we want everybody's life healthy, but it will be your option and a decision could lead you to go what you want however, doctors are waiting for your healing request which in the end you will really regret it.
Smoking is so useless and definitely risky, I don't know why cigarette was invented.