Instagram is not allowing people to download any pictures because they are protecting the owner privacy not to share and give the picture to other people not just like Google image, this reason why some many people questioning how to download pictures on Instagram, usually they are using copy paste form but they don't even do that in a single time because what like I said a while, the platform is under protection of the Instagram property by each individual.
Now I will go to discuss, sorry but we can't foot here a video presentation so you may able to watch me how to download it so here we go:
1. Open the Instagram, however don't worry about signing up because you will not be required to log in just to see does pictures but you only have to do is you must know the URL page landing of the owner of the pictures you want to access and see to it, example ishttp://Instagram.com/ghamdiwoods, hardwoods will be the username of the owner.
2. If you are now at the page with the landing URL I give or they give to you, now you can see some post of photos below scroll down and a lot of pictures are there.
3. Click one picture, and then a window comes out like facebook full view and then, right clicks on the mouse in the center of the photo, click the view page source.
4. Now on another window page comes out, scroll down and you need to see the HTML code with on ending word of jpg. This is the example: http://photos-a.ak.Instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10852782_673357902783048_1242550942_n.jpg
5. Highlights all, then click right at the mouse then you will see the GO TO then the landing page of the photo.