Available to cash out and pay IPL fees
- Cash out your earnings:
- Earnings that have matured for 90 days after the month they were earned can be cashed out or used to pay down your utilized IPL funds. See Note.
- You must pay down any amounts you owe (IPL Utilized) before cashing out earnings. Unutilized top-ups are always available to cash out.
- Cash outs must be $25.00 or more.
- Paying your IPL processing fees:
- You can also use 90 day matured funds that are above the amount of your IPL Utilized to pay your IPL processing fees.For example, if your 90 day matured funds are $200 and your IPL Utilized is $150, then you can spend up to $50 on your IPL processing fees ($200 − $150 = $50).
|Total available to cash out and pay IPL fees:||$0.00|
|Earnings fully (90 day) matured:||$6,779.45|
|Earnings available to cash out and pay IPL fees:||$0.00|